Our core values underpin the curriculum. Together we explore these values, identifying and teaching key skills that learners will need to demonstrate each value in practice. We provide opportunities for these skills to be learnt and practised, with the aim that our pupils leave us well prepared to be active and reflective citizens in today’s society.
- Collaboration: being part of a team that works co-operatively in partnership
- Independence: demonstrating attributes that aid learning for life. These attributes include resilience, perseverance, confidence, decisiveness, responsibility, courage
- Enthusiastic: is showing ambition, motivation and being engaged and positive
- Curious: is to follow fascination and explore; question and seek answers; to form a vision and be creative and innovative in making it a reality
- Respectful: is to recognises the rights of every individual to have needs met, to make individual choices and to be treated equally